Friday, September 23, 2011 at 4:12 pm.
[Sponsor] Join Samsung for a sneak peek at new gadgets and free drinks in NYC next Monday
Samsung Mobile will be giving consumers a sneak peak at upcoming products on Sept. 26 in New York. On Monday, Samsung Mobile will be announcing additions to their Galaxy portfolio, highlighted by the slim, sleek and portable Galaxy Tab 8.9.
To celebrate, Samsung Mobile will be offering consumers an exclusive first look of the new Galaxy devices at Tonic Times Square (727 7th Ave., at 49th St., New York, NY) during Monday Night Football. Attendees will be able to experience the products before they are available in stores.
- Complementary drinks and food, courtesy of Samsung Mobile
- On-site demos of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and other Samsung Galaxy products
- Samsung Mobile giveaways
Come enjoy football, drinks, food and mingle with Samsung representatives as you check out the up and coming Galaxy Tab. You might even be a lucky winner and walk away with a new Samsung product.
- Date: Monday, Sept. 26, 2011
- Time: Doors open at 7:45 p.m.
- Location: Tonic Times Square, 727 7th Ave. (at 49th St.), NYC
This is a sponsored post. For more information about sponsoring SplatF, get in touch.