Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 3:21 pm.
10 things Apple didn’t announce today
- An iPhone 5.
- An iPhone 5 exclusive to Sprint with WiMax 4G.
- An iPod touch with 3G data.
- An iPod touch or iPhone with a bigger screen.
- An end to the iPod on its 10th birthday.
- An Apple TV update.
- An actual Apple television.
- A deal with Facebook or a Facebook iPad app.
- Any dumb jokes about Google or Amazon or Adobe or Netflix.
- An app that lets you print stuff out and have it mailed to someone via the U.S. Postal Service. Oh, wait, it did!